Monday, July 5, 2010

Direktive....

(Translation):

OSVB: (whispered) "Ansbach-Hoffen".

WAH: (jumps) Jawohl Herr!.....

OSVB: Shut up idiot! I want Direktor Wurzen and Direktor Picklesturm in here, before NOW!

..................some time later (translation continues)...

OSVB: Good gentlemen - sit down - get back in here Wolfgang, your'e in on this too.....

....both Kat and de Perignon are back - reports are in. The EYE has made the decision - you will be instrukted at the board meeting. Dont talk, dont ask, dont even breathe - and make bloody sure you bring Steiner with you....

(all present emit an audible gasp):

..and in unison: STEINER! Are you mistaken Otto....

OSVB: Is this the face of somone who has just made a mistake - just bring Steiner at moonrise, NOW get out - I'm busy till then......

YI: Are they gone Otto?

OSVB: Ah my Princess, of course they are, you are such a lovely thing - now where were me my dear? Tell me about this horrible husband of yours...what was his name again? Jorj?

YI: Otto, your'e so wonderful, but I would much rather talk about US....

OSVB: Of course my dear gorgeous-one....naturally, you are such a blonde.....


OIIIIIO

No comments:

Post a Comment